- Delirium Nocturnum (Brouwerij Huyghe) – Hailing from Belgium, this 8.5% alcohol by volume mixes spices and a variety of fruit flavors it packs a bit of a bite.
- The Bruery’s Cuir – A 14.5% alcohol by volume beer that doesn’t taste much like alcohol, this beer has notes of caramel, chocolate, vanilla, raisin and plums. The initial taste is bourbon-like, while the final flavors are fruitier. Only catch is you have to head to California to get one.
- Grimbergen – Another Belgium beer, this one brewed by Alken Maes, is a century old recipe that produces a 6.5% alcohol content, smooth, brown beer.
- Zywiec Lager – The Polish brewery Zywiec was originally opened in the 1800s and produces one of the best lagers in the world.
- Rock Bottom’s Snarleywine – This English Barleywine is very bourbon forward but does contain notes of caramel, vanilla, raisins and coconuts.
4800cookie-checkThe Best Beers You May Have Never Tried